Randox has an exciting opportunity for a hardworking individual with great attention to detail to join our team at Randox. The role of Manufacturing Administrator will involve updating and maintaining administration systems within the Instrument Manufacturing Department and provide support for both the Engineering Stores and the manufacturing departments.
We require the candidate to be flexible with working duties and working shift patterns may be required.
• Office & IT administration experience.
• Be fully computer literate
• Excellent organizational skills are required and the ability to prioritize tasks to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be able to act on their own initiative and work well a part of a team.
• Possess relevant experience in a similar role.
• Be proficient in the use of the full suite of Microsoft office.
• Previous knowledge of SAGE
• Be flexible and dependable to carry out various activities and functions.
Work in a friendly and welcoming environment that can offer real career development opportunities. Along with stunning views, the benefits of working with
How to Apply:
CV’s can be submitted directly to Reception at our site in Dungloe, County Donegal or through https://randox.getgotjobs.co.uk/listings Job Ref: 22/MANU