Families who lost babies to pseudomonas have said they were not made aware of the seriousness of the infection until after their children had died.
Four babies died from the bacterial infection in hospitals in the North between December and January.
The first victim of the outbreak was 10-day-old Caolan Burke, who died in Altnagelvin Hospital in Derry on 10 December 2011.
Meanwhile, the Patient and Client Council is calling for better communication and clearer information for health service users,after the Independent Review into pseudomonas.
The Patient and Client Council in the North is calling for better communication and clearer information for heath service users, in line with the recommendations of an independent review into the infection pseudomonas.
The council’s chief executive, Maeve Hully, says clear communication is vital at every level………
Podcast: Play in new window | Download