Bundoran family hospitalised with carbon monoxide poisoning

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on linkedin

A Bundoran family had a lucky escape after being taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning, a housing association has said.
In a statement the Clúid Housing development said four members of the same family living at the Silver Hill estate were treated last Friday at Sligo General Hospital.
A full investigation is underway and will examine recently installed stoves as well as a gas cooker.
The family were said to be suffering from dizzy spells and were referred to the hospital by their doctor.
The incident comes a few weeks after a father and his two children died from poisoning at a house in Gurteen in Co Sligo.
Regional Director with Clúid Housing, Mick Concannon, said they are now testing other houses on the Silver Hill estate to ensure it’s not a common problem…………..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Top Stories

Advertisement