Tonight’s Donegal u21 Football Final between St Eunan’s and Kilcar is in doubt as the Donegal County Board watch the situation with Storm Eva closing in.
The CCC said last night, that in light of the Met Eireann storm warning for Wednesday evening, they are monitoring developments.
As Ardara will be open to coastal winds the venue may not able to host the final.
The CCC have contacted Convoy, and the St. Mary’s pitch will be a backup pitch if the storm gets very bad but if conditions deteriorate even further then Convoy may not be suitable either.
A decision will be made this afternoon, the game is scheduled to start in Ardara at 7.30pm.