Man dies in mobile home fire

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on linkedin

A man in his late twenties died following a fire in his mobile home at Knockfola near Derrybeg, Co Donegal yesterday morning (Sunday).
The fire was discovered by passers by around 6.45 a.m. and the emergency services were alerted. When they arrived the mobile home was totally engulfed in flames.
The man’s body remained at the scene throughout the morning awaiting a technical examination of the scene before it was transferred to Letterkenny General Hospital for a post mortem examination.
Shocked family and friends of the dead man, who was well known locally, gathered at the scene throughout the morning expressing shock at the tragedy.


Top Stories