A faulty electric blanket caused the fire which killed baby girl in County Derry

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on linkedin

A faulty electric blanket caused the fire which killed an 18-month-old baby girl in County Derry, the inquest into her death has heard.
Sarah Jane Mullan was in a cot in her parents’ bedroom in Dungiven when their 15 year old electric blanket caught fire last June.
She suffered extensive burns and died in hospital the following day.
Caroline Orr has this report.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Top Stories

Advertisement