Fire Service deal with small fire near Kinnegar beach

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on linkedin


Holiday makers on Kinnegar beach had to move their campervans and tents to safety last night after a small fire broke out on nearby grassland.
The Donegal Fire Service attended the scene with the fire quickly brought under control.
While the fire itself was reportedly small, a substantial amount of smoke spread across the area with campers told to move their belongings only as a precaution.
With the good weather continuing, people are being reminded to dispose of cigarettes and light barbeques in safe manner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Top Stories

Advertisement